Registration and Materials
- AVC goes to portal and searches for fairs in area (https://enrollment.nd.edu/portal/avc-college-fair)
- AVC indicates on the form if their club will send a representative to the fair and if known at that time, the volunteers who will attend the fair (AVC will receive an email indicating the form has been submitted - this email provides a link to add volunteers at a later date)
- Office of Admissions registers club for the fair and submits payment
- If added to the form, volunteers attending the fair will receive a 2-week reminder email and a 2-day reminder email regarding their fair attendance
- Volunteers will receive an evaluation email after the fair
Helpful Reminders on the College Fair Registration Process
- The admissions office should be the only one registering for fairs. Please do not register for a fair directly with the fair organizer.
- If you receive a fair invitation, please forward it to email@example.com. The information will be posted on the college fair portal.
- The college fair portal is the only place where fairs will be added. The site where you access admitted students is no longer used for college fairs.
- The college fair portal is our internal tracking system for fairs - it allows AVCs to let us know if you will be attending the fair or not. The college fair portal is not tied directly to the fair’s registration. If you see the message “Registration is no longer available because the registration capacity has been exceeded,” please know that means that you have already let us know that you will or will not be attending the fair.
- Please check for fairs in your area on the college fair portal and fill out the form associated with that fair, whether or not you will be attending.
- If you do not attend the fair because it is not a good fit for Notre Dame, please indicate that in the comment section of the form.
- If a meal is provided, please indicate if there are any dietary needs in the comments section of the form.
- As you know who will be attending the fair, please update the form through the link in the confirmation email you receive.
- If we have their names and email addresses, volunteers attending the fair will receive a reminder two weeks prior to the fair and two days prior to the fair, and an evaluation email 24 hours after the fair.
- If you have a question about a fair registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We partner with an outside company to store and fulfill materials. The admissions office does not stock materials in house. You will need to order materials through the material order link and not directly through the admissions office.
- The link to order materials through our fulfillment partner Express Press can be found here.
- If you receive a message that your session has timed out, please clear your browser’s cache and try the link again. If you have previously been on the site, it will time out.
- You must click the “Submit Order” button on the Order Summary page for your material request to go through. Please make sure you receive a confirmation email that your order has been placed. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your order did not go through the system and you will need to submit your order again.
- Orders will be shipped within a business day, whether or not you indicate a “needed by” date on the order form.
- Materials should be requested at least 5 business days in advance (10 business days for international orders).
- If you have leftover materials from last year, you can use them all except for the Undergraduate Admissions Fact Sheet and the Financial Aid Brochure.
- If you have an issue with your order, please contact Curt Lynn at email@example.com or 574-631-7505.
- The basic piece you will hand out is the ".This is Your Journey" piece which includes information on admissions and financial aid.
- If a fair indicates X amount of students will be in attendance, not every one of those students will stop by your table. Usually plan for 20-25% of that number, unless the school sends a large number of students to Notre Dame each year.
- Most clubs indicate that you do not need more than 75-100 of the basic materials at the fair.