Admissions Volunteer Coordinators
Admissions Volunteer Coordinators (AVC) are the main point of contact in our clubs. The training for these volunteers contains both procedural and statistical information.
After reviewing the briefs, you will know:
- How to activate your Notre Dame account, access admitted student data, and who to contact for current student data
- How to transition into the AVC role
- Basic admissions and financial aid information
- How to best support your area admissions counselor
- How to register and prepare your volunteers for college fairs
- Best practices for admitted student outreach
- Basics of athletic compliance
Admissions Volunteeer Coordinators who also plan on attending college fairs or contacting admitted students should also review the training briefs for these areas.
After reviewing the training PDFs, please complete the training completion form.
Training Brief Topics
Need-based Scholarship Chart - Update pending
Admitted Student Outreach
Broadcast / Videos
Admissions and Financial Aid Update - Video (9.14.2017)
Admissions and Financial Aid Update - Slides (9.14.2017)
On Point at Notre Dame: The College Admissions Process (Presented by the NDAA on 4.29.2016)