Admissions Volunteer Coordinators
Admissions Volunteer Coordinators (AVC) are the main point of contact in our clubs. The training for these volunteers contains both procedural and statistical information.
After reviewing the briefs, you will know:
- How to activate your Notre Dame account, access admitted student data, and who to contact for current student data
- How to transition into the AVC role
- Basic admissions and financial aid information
- How to best support your area admissions team
- How to register and prepare your volunteers for college fairs
- Best practices for admitted student outreach
- Basics of athletic compliance
Admissions Volunteer Coordinators should also review the training briefs for attending college fairs and contacting admitted students.
Training Brief Topics
Admitted Student Outreach
Broadcast / Videos
Through our live web events, admissions counselors, financial aid staff, various campus offices, and students provide their perspectives and answer questions about all things Notre Dame.